Our services include but are not restricted to:
- Material, product and process risk assessments and due-diligence surveillance programmes (relating to potential for chemical contamination within the supply chain).
- Instrument supply, set-up and validation, potentially with in-house &/or on-site training in client specific applications.
- Advice on test methodology and/or instrument fitness for purpose.
- Assistance with structuring/costing of testing and surveillance programmes.
- Training seminars on various technical subjects including:
- Technical & scientific overview of honey
- Residues & contaminants in foods
There are many other areas in which we operate and have extensive expertise so please contact us if you have specific requirements that are not covered above.