Facilities and Equipment
Quality at our facilities is paramount. As such, we have designed, built, commissioned and licenced our facility to ensure we always deliver a reliable, quality service to our clients. We have separate dedicated laboratories housing our food and pharmaceutical testing operations.
Our pharmaceutical facility includes a dedicated GMP cytotoxics suite designed to specifically enable the safe and efficient testing of these critical and highly specialised medicines.
Our professionally equipped ISO17025 accredited and GMP certified laboratory facilities feature the following key instrumentation:
- Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with Photo Diode Array (PDA/DAD), UV/VIS, Fluorescence, Conductivity, Electrochemical and Refractive index detection.
- Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) with PDA/DAD
- Gas Chromatography (GC) with FID detection and CAP, PSSI & automated headspace injection
- Gas Chromatography (GC) with automated headspace analysis.
- Gas Chromatography-Stable Isotope Ratio Mass spectrometry (GC-SCIRMS).
- FT Infra-Red Spectrophometry (FTIR).
- Automated Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA).
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometry (UV/VIS).
- Scanning Fluorimetry.
- Karl Fisher & Micro-Karl Fisher equipment.
- Anderson cascade MDI testing equipment.